Asana is a leading work management platform that helps teams orchestrate work, from daily tasks to cross-functional strategic initiatives. With Asana, organizations have a living system of clarity where everyone can see, discuss, and execute their team’s priorities. The Anypoint Connector for Asana enables you to track the work of your entire team by:
- Managing tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards to enable teams to manage their workflows
- Monitoring progress for any project eliminates the need to schedule status meetings or send emails
- Leveraging custom fields to track leads, bugs, or job applicants and any other data
Associated Use Cases
Automate common business operations by integrating Asana with other business applications such as CRM's, File storage infrastructure, and communication applications. Possibilities include:
- Improve efficiencies in your Sales cycles - Integrate Asana with your CRM like Salesforce to enable your Sales teams to efficiently collaborate with other cross functional team members by automating the hand-off between the Sales and Post-Sales/Implementation teams, kick off new phases of work, and so on.
- Increase collaboration across your organization - Integrate Asana with your collaboration apps such as Microsoft Teams or Slack to translate work and conversations between Teams / Slack and Asana to save time without losing track of anything, or sending Asana notifications to specific channels, and so on.
- Coordinate project activities easily - Integrate Asana with JIRA to centralize collaboration in the tool that works best for your teams, without creating duplicate work.
- Gather actionable insights - Integrate Asana with your BI tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI to build custom, actionable dashboards based on Asana inputs like Custom Fields to get real-time insights into projects and workflows.