Streamline business processes between IBM® CICS® and enterprise applications and services with the Anypoint Connector for IBM® CICS® Transaction Gateway. The connector provides integration with back-end CICS® applications using the CICS® Transaction Gateway.
This connector supports the following authentication and operations:
- Authentication - The connector uses the IPIC (IP interconnectivity) protocol to establish communication with CICS regions over TCP/IP. This type of connection also supports SSL authentication.
- Execution of CICS Programs - The connector allows users to invoke CICS programs:
- Using Channels and Containers.
- Using a COMMAREA. Data transfers are limited to 32 KB.
- Transactions - The connector leverages XA Transactions by means of Mule’s Transactional scope and the Bitronix Transaction Manager components.