Anypoint Connector for CDC Software provides connectivity to the CDC Software API, enabling you to interface with CDC Software to retrieve telephony events and perform operations on all the major telephony systems, currently numbering more than fifteen.
The primary purpose of the CDC Software Platform Connector is to expose the primary call events of the supported telephony systems directly to Mulesoft to support the triggering of actions within other Mulesoft connectors. For example, the answering of a call could be mapped to an action (create, modify, search etc.) in another Mulesoft connector. Examples might be:
- Screen-popping a CRM system in a contact center
- Updating or opening a webpage or web service
- Sending an email
- Writing or reading a record to/from a database
The following Telephony Systems are supported:
- Amazon Connect
- Asterisk (Digium) and Asterisk based systems
- Broadsoft and Broadsoft based systems
- Alcatel-Lucent OMNI Systems with CSTA
- Avaya Aura with Application Enablement Services 5.0 or above
- Avaya Aura with Avaya Communications Control Toolkit
- Avaya IP Office 8.x and above with CTI Link Pro
- Cisco CUCM 7.5 and above
- Cisco UCCE 7.5 and above
- Cisco UCCX 7.5 and above
- Fonality (NetFortris)
- Interactive Intelligence (Genesys)
- Mitel with Open Integration Gateway 3.0 and above
- Skype (Microsoft)
- Switchvox (Digium)
- Vonage Business
- Other systems that support: TAPI, CSTA, or TSAPI
About MuleSoft Certified Connectors
MuleSoft Certified Connectors are developed by MuleSoft’s partners and developer community. These connectors have been reviewed and certified by MuleSoft. To get assistance or support for the CDC Software Connector, please contact CDC Software directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. MuleSoft disclaims any support obligation for MuleSoft Certified Connectors.
By installing this connector, you consent to MuleSoft sharing your contact information with the developer of this connector so that you can receive more information about it directly from the developer.
About CDC Software
CDC Software’s SaaS integration solutions empower companies to quickly and cost-efficiently integrate their telephony, CRM, and other mission-critical contact center systems, giving contact center agents the information they need to delight customers on every call. CDC solutions create real-time integrations with a lower total cost of ownership and much quicker time to market than a custom integration project, and can be implemented in a cloud, premise, or hybrid environment. Clients of all sizes use CDC solutions every day to provide a better customer experience.
This 3rd party connector does not require an additional fee to use with Mulesoft Enterprise Edition. MuleSoft Certified Connectors are not accessible to MuleSoft Community Edition.