The AMQP connector enables your application to do messaging using an AMQP 0.9.1 compliant broker. Its main features include:
- RPC Pattern through request-reply consumption using private temporal queues.
- SDK Transaction management with optional channel self-recovery.
- Synchronous Message requesting, with timeout.
- Management operations for exchange and queue declarations.
- All AMQP message properties, including custom headers.
- Reply to (publishing replies to the default exchange).
- Automatic, Mule-driven, and manual message acknowledgement.
- Manual message rejection.
- Mandatory and immediate publishing parameters and handling of returned (undelivered) messages through error handling.
- Prefetch size and count "quality of service" settings.
- noLocal and exclusive consumers.
- TLS/SSL connectivity.
- Message Builder functionality similar to the one provided by the JMS connector.