This RAML specification defines endpoints for shopping cart operations:
- Create new shopping cart
- Find shopping cart by ID
- Update shopping cart by ID
- Delete shopping cart by ID
This API serves as a design best practice to work with APIs like Salesforce via a set of RESTful services that are designed in RAML, making it easily consumable by any developer within the enterprise. This RAML API specification is part of the Accelerator for Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud and the Accelerator for Retail.
This API depends on the Retail Shopping Cart Types RAML fragment.
- ShoppingCartCollectionResponse - Defined shopping cart collection response.
- ShoppingCartResponse - Defined shopping cart response.
- MessageResponse - Defined message response.